Skip to main content

Back on the farm.

     I  have spent the afternoon writing Heat 3 - Back on the farm and loving every minute of it. I've created two new characters, brothers which are the same age as Travis and Jaxson, the Mitchell cousins. They are rough and ready but bold and just a little bad, what else would you expect from your typical Virginia farm hands? It is also great to reconnect with the characters from Heat 1 and Heat 2. It's like old friends you truly want to visit you instead of those pesky ones you don't care too much for but seem to come every year because I live in Florida. I need to stop allowing people to use me like I'm some  Super 8. I'm not. And if you haven't read Summer Heat, click on the link below to order your copy. Also remember Spanish Heat will be available in April from my publishers website, Siren! Can't wait!

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Publishing-Classic-ManLove-ebook/dp/B0079LSIV6


or athttp://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/summer-heat-alex-carreras/1108948361

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need to get to work. STAT.

Damn. It's been a while since writing a blog post. But, in my defense, I've been busy. Quite busy. Okay, I promise to visit this place more. Updates: I've had a few books come out since I've last posted and a few re-edits and re-releases, namely, Boys of Banana Court. LOVE those boys. This series is full of intrigue, angst, fun, and sex.....yup sex. I'm good at sex....writing it that is! Anyway, please visit me soon to hear about all the upcoming new. Oh, and I revamped my blog a bit. What do you think?

St. Patricks Special

I'm on sale for one day only starting tomorrow! The Pump Series and other books too. Just search Alex Carreras.

Treating Blake

Darn, I'm way behind on posting. Sorry. Here's the cover to Treating Blake, my latest at Luminosity Publishing. This story is sexy, funny and has a sprinkle of suspense. Hope you like it! Please let me know what you think. It's sold at all the usual suspects. As always, I love you guys for buying any of my books. Cheers!