Skip to main content

Release Dates

    As I was obsessively combing over Siren's calender, I discovered that Cruising with Destiny has been assigned a release date for May 31! So that means I will have a release in April [Spanish Heat-Heat 2] and then, of course, Cruising in May. How exciting. I love these stories and can't wait for you to read them.
    I have already done the first round of edits for Spanish Heat and the blurbs and cover questionnaire for Cruising with Destiny. Little by little they are becoming a reality.
    I am currently working on Summer Heat 3 - Back on the farm starring the main characters of Heat 1 and Heat 2 and a few secondary characters from the first Heat. So far so good. I have to admit, I love being back on my farm that I grew up on in Virginia. I never thought I would say that but I do miss it.
    Anyway, I have to get going so I can finish Heat 3 and get it to you soon. Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need to get to work. STAT.

Damn. It's been a while since writing a blog post. But, in my defense, I've been busy. Quite busy. Okay, I promise to visit this place more. Updates: I've had a few books come out since I've last posted and a few re-edits and re-releases, namely, Boys of Banana Court. LOVE those boys. This series is full of intrigue, angst, fun, and sex.....yup sex. I'm good at sex....writing it that is! Anyway, please visit me soon to hear about all the upcoming new. Oh, and I revamped my blog a bit. What do you think?

St. Patricks Special

I'm on sale for one day only starting tomorrow! The Pump Series and other books too. Just search Alex Carreras.