Skip to main content

First week in April.

I'm having my first cup of coffee of the day, thinking about my upcoming week. I'm anxious because I have a lot going on. Final edits for Spanish Heat should be arriving any minute, I'm working to submit Heat 3 which is not an easy task because there is a lot of work that goes into that, and I've starting characterization and plotting for my next book. It can be exhausting but exhilarating, too.  I've always dreamed of this moment, the moment I was overwhelmed with being a writer. No matter how busy, I will get all these things accomplished this week, and then some. I hope you have a great and productive week. And remember, Spanish Heat is coming soon from Siren-Bookstrand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need to get to work. STAT.

Damn. It's been a while since writing a blog post. But, in my defense, I've been busy. Quite busy. Okay, I promise to visit this place more. Updates: I've had a few books come out since I've last posted and a few re-edits and re-releases, namely, Boys of Banana Court. LOVE those boys. This series is full of intrigue, angst, fun, and sex.....yup sex. I'm good at sex....writing it that is! Anyway, please visit me soon to hear about all the upcoming new. Oh, and I revamped my blog a bit. What do you think?

St. Patricks Special

I'm on sale for one day only starting tomorrow! The Pump Series and other books too. Just search Alex Carreras.