Skip to main content

Adam Resurrected now on Pre-Order.

Adam Resurrected (MM)
Aragon 2

By: Alex Carreras | Other books by Alex Carreras Notify me of Alex Carreras's new releases
Categories: Erotic RomanceAlternative (M/M or F/F)ParanormalVampires/Werewolves
Word Count: 20,156
Heat Level: SCORCHING
Published By: Siren-BookStrand, Inc.


PRE-ORDER!
AVAILABLE: Wednesday, November 7th
This title is offered at a 10% discount. Offer ends midnight CST, November 14th.
[Siren Allure: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, public exhibition, HEA]
Recently deceased and reborn as a vampire, Adam Galindo is trying to accept his new way of life while keeping the streets of Zaragoza, Spain, safe from a bunch of bloodsucking Romanian illegal immigrants known as the Romani. Thankfully, Emerico Espiritu, an eight-hundred-year-old vampire, who happens to be his lover, is all too willing to help.
After discovering that his long-deceased lover, Aznar Galindez, was reincarnated as Adam Galindo, Emerico began to mend his broken heart with a little help from Adam. Unfortunately, Adam was impaled and near death but thankfully drank from Emerico’s veins, choosing to be reborn as a vampire. That was the easy part. Now Emerico has to show Adam the ropes on what being a vampire really means.
Between learning to kill for sustenance and outrunning ravenous Romanians hell-bent on destruction, Adam and Emerico just want to have a little fun along the way. Is that too much to ask?
A Siren Erotic Romance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need to get to work. STAT.

Damn. It's been a while since writing a blog post. But, in my defense, I've been busy. Quite busy. Okay, I promise to visit this place more. Updates: I've had a few books come out since I've last posted and a few re-edits and re-releases, namely, Boys of Banana Court. LOVE those boys. This series is full of intrigue, angst, fun, and sex.....yup sex. I'm good at sex....writing it that is! Anyway, please visit me soon to hear about all the upcoming new. Oh, and I revamped my blog a bit. What do you think?

St. Patricks Special

I'm on sale for one day only starting tomorrow! The Pump Series and other books too. Just search Alex Carreras.