Skip to main content

Slacker

I have to admit, I have been such a slacker lately. I drove over to the east coast of Florida to visit a friend and have done hardly any writing at all. This morning I did get up to read what I recently wrote, and started to rewrite what I wrote. Tighten the prose and all of that good stuff. Man do I overuse the word that when writing....probably one of the many words I overuse or just plan use incorrectly. Thank God for editors with English degrees.

Tomorrow I will have no time to write because I am going to South Beach for the day, and then to the airport to pick up another friend and her baby. Oh well. I can write when I get back this coming weekend. Plus South Beach is a great place to get my imagination flowing and my sexy mind going. Loads of inspiration on that beach. Yum.
Okay friends and readers, have a great rest of the week and I promise the next book will be getting to you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need to get to work. STAT.

Damn. It's been a while since writing a blog post. But, in my defense, I've been busy. Quite busy. Okay, I promise to visit this place more. Updates: I've had a few books come out since I've last posted and a few re-edits and re-releases, namely, Boys of Banana Court. LOVE those boys. This series is full of intrigue, angst, fun, and sex.....yup sex. I'm good at sex....writing it that is! Anyway, please visit me soon to hear about all the upcoming new. Oh, and I revamped my blog a bit. What do you think?

St. Patricks Special

I'm on sale for one day only starting tomorrow! The Pump Series and other books too. Just search Alex Carreras.