Skip to main content

Release Day for Cruising with Destiny.

Well it is finally here,  release day for Cruising with Destiny, A story which takes place on a five day cruise of the Western Caribbean. I love this story, but more than the plot, I love the characters. The heroes are real and handsome and even childish sometimes, but inevitably they do the right thing. I won't tell you what that is, you're going to have to read the book.
Here is the link:http://www.bookstrand.com/cruising-with-destiny

Also this week, Spanish Heat is now available at Amazon and Kobo! This is turning out to be a very good week. Here is the link to my Facebook page with those links. And while you are there, take a look around and "Like" my page and leave a comment, too. https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Alex-Carreras-Author/239750179416579

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need to get to work. STAT.

Damn. It's been a while since writing a blog post. But, in my defense, I've been busy. Quite busy. Okay, I promise to visit this place more. Updates: I've had a few books come out since I've last posted and a few re-edits and re-releases, namely, Boys of Banana Court. LOVE those boys. This series is full of intrigue, angst, fun, and sex.....yup sex. I'm good at sex....writing it that is! Anyway, please visit me soon to hear about all the upcoming new. Oh, and I revamped my blog a bit. What do you think?

St. Patricks Special

I'm on sale for one day only starting tomorrow! The Pump Series and other books too. Just search Alex Carreras.