Yesterday I received an e-mail, the e-mail, from my publisher Siren stating that they wanted to publish the second installment of the Heat Series-Spanish Heat. I was sitting at the cafe in Barnes and Noble writing when I received this e-mail and I almost wanted to hug the old couple sitting beside me that were desperately trying to figure out their new Nook. I didn't. Anyway Spanish Heat begins in Dallas, Texas but the bulk of the story takes place in Barcelona, Spain. I loved writing this book. What's not to love? Spain, Barcelona, attractive men, sangria, sex! All very good things. It will be available in May. I wished it could be sooner but that is beyond my control. I can't wait for you to read it.
It's been a while since my last blog post so sorry but I've been really busy. Mostly good things and some not so good. Here is a good thing: my Grand Opening PUMP novel is now available in German and it's doing well. I'm totally chuffed, to borrow a British saying. Who woulda thunk? Another good thing is, I adopted a cute but horrible dog who goes by the name of Darcy. I LOVE her....except when she pees in the house. Kidding! I love her even when she does that. That's what paper towels are for. What else has been going on? Hmmmmmmm, my first novella Summer Heat hit 100 on the Gay list at Amazon. I guess all those more seasoned authors were right about that backlist thing they always told me about. Astrally Yours is doing well also and I have you to think. For those who took a chance on this gay mans attempt at writing science fiction, I hope I didn't disappoint. That's it for now! Back to eating cookies. Until next time.

wow, congrats!! I am eager and can't wait to read it...
ReplyDeleteArmen H.
Ah, Barcelona. I remember it well. I was very young and there were so many beautiful people at the bar and on the beach. Hunky German men, improper English men, fanciful French men and romantic Spanish men. The music was great and the Mediterranean nights were balmy. Mmm, thanks for the memory.
ReplyDelete